Click to HomeClick to Home
Go To Search
How do I open a new utility account?
To open a new utility account, come to City Hall, located at 154 South Eighth Street in Grover Beach to complete and sign an application form for water service. If you are unable to sign the form in the presence of a City staff member, you must complete the form and have your signature notarized.

Administrative Services

Show All Answers

1. What is the sales tax rate in Grover Beach?
2. How do I open a new business?
3. How do I open a new utility account?
4. Can I pay my City utility bill for water/sewer service with my credit card?
5. How to calculate a residential water bill
6. Where is the County Courthouse?

Join us on TwitterJoin us on FacebookGrover Beach Government Access Local Channel 20
City Hall, 154 S. Eighth Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 | City Hall Fax: (805) 489-9657
Office Hours (including legal holidays) and Location Map
Calendar | Accessibility | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus | Copyright Notice