Click to HomeClick to Home
Go To Search
Utility Services
Open a Utility Account
To open a new utility account in Grover Beach, please come to City Hall to complete and sign an application form for water service - Water and Sewer Service Application Form. If you are unable to sign the form in the presence of a City staff member, you must complete the form and have your signature notarized. 
  • For tenants: Please bring a copy of your rental agreement. If you are faxing or mailing your notarized application for water and sewer service, please attach a copy of your rental agreement. A tenant deposit of $215.00 must also be paid at time of application. Payment must be made by check, cash, or money order. This is held by the City and applied to your closing bill when you close your account.
All new accounts will be charged a one-time charge for setting up your account. The fee is $89.00 and you will be billed for this.

Set Up Auto Pay for Utility Bill
If you would like to sign up for automatic withdrawals from your savings or checking account for your water and sewer utility bill payments, please submit a completed Auto Pay Application Form to:
City of Grover Beach
154 S. Eighth Street
Grover Beach, CA 93433

Requesting to Cancel Auto Pay
You must provide a written notice at least 30 days in advance to terminate the auto pay service for your utility bills.

Pay or View Your Utility Bill Online
You may pay your utility bill online by using a credit card or sign up to receive an email notification when your statement is ready to view online. To learn more, please see Online Payments.

Contact Us
For more information, contact the Administrative Services Department at (805) 473-4550.

Join us on FacebookGrover Beach Government Access Local Channel 20
City Hall, 154 S. Eighth Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 | City Hall Fax: (805) 489-9657
Calendar | Accessibility | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus | Copyright Notice