Online Payments - City of Grover Beach
We have implemented billing and service modifications to support customers who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information please view this Utility Billing Flyer.
Online Payment Options
The City of Grover Beach is pleased to offer the convenience of the following online payment options for:
1) City Utility (Water and Sewer) Service - Information for existing accounts and payment by credit card;
2) Parks and Recreation - Class registration, facility rentals, and payment by credit card; and
3) Parking Citations - Information for issued parking citations and payment by credit card.
1) Online Payments: Utility Bills - Water & Sewer
You may now access your City utility account and pay online from the convenience of your home or office, any time of the day, seven days a week. Just go to: NetBill to sign up for online access or to make a payment.
For questions or assistance, please see Frequently Asked Questions - Utility Bills (FAQs), contact the Administrative Services Department at (805) 473-4550 during regular business hours or send an email message to our Customer Service Representative.
Features of Online Payments for Utility Bills - Water & Sewer
- Pay your current Utility Bill online
- View details of how to read your Utility Bill
- Receive email notifications when statements are
- Receive customized information from the City
- View previous and current bill statements
- Convenient access - any time of the day, seven
days a week
2) Online Payments: Recreation Classes/Special Events & City Facilities
The Grover Beach Parks and Recreation Division now offers online registration and will accept credit card payments. The City is partnering with ActiveNet to provide you the service to register from the convenience of your home computer. There are no additional service fees when using your credit card for recreation classes and City facilities.
For more information, please, contact Parks & Recreation staff at (805) 473-4580 during regular business hours or email Parks and Recreation.
3) Online Payments: Parking Citations
The Grover Beach Police Department now offers an online parking citation payment program. The City is partnering with Phoenix Group to provide you online access to information regarding issued parking citations, payment information, and the status of contested or issued citations.
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions - Parking Citation Program (FAQs). For technical support with the online payment program, please call Technical Support at (888) 300-9915 or the Interactive Voice Response Support Number at (888) 919-5527. For further information regarding your citation or for inquiries regarding how to contest a citation, please contact the Grover Beach Police Department's non-emergency phone number at (805) 473-4509.
Navigate Quickly & Easily
City Help Center