I am a 18-year resident of Grover Beach, California, residing in District 1. I am currently serving on the City Council in the City of Grover Beach, California, having first been elected in 2020.
I am an electrical contractor and the owner of Dr Electric. I am Currently serving as City Council member here in Grover Beach. I have a strong desire to continue to serve my community.
I am involved with the following activities:
- Board Member: Water Resources Advisory Commission (WRAC) County of San Luis Obispo, California - 2020-currently.
- Board Member: Integrated Waste Management Authority (IWMA), San Luis Obispo, California - 2022-currently.
- Charter Member and Past President of the Rotary Eco Club - Grover Beach, the Fourth Rotary Eco Club in the World - Chartered in 2012.
- Charter Member and Current President of the Eco Club Five Cities - Chartered in 2016-currently.
- Vice President, Board of Directors - Exploration Discovery Center, Grover Beach, California - 2021-currently.
- Member, Board of Directors, San Luis Obispo Symphony, San Luis Obispo, California - 2022-currently.
- Active Volunteer and Member of the Grover City Grange #746, Grover Beach, California.
- Volunteer with New Life Church - Sunday IT support, Pismo Beach, California.
I continue to have a desire to help with the growth that we have experienced and know we must continue to proactively manage all future growth. I will continue to always be accessible to you, with my open-door policy, any time. Many of you know me from my community service endeavors, my love for this community, my love for the environment, and my desire to serve. My vision continues to see Grover Beach as a strong residential community, a strong business community, and a place that entices people to move here to raise their children in a wholesome and safe environment.
I will need your help. I will ask for your help. Let us work together for a new City Council to represent all residents and the business community.